Wednesday 15 July 2020

Meet the TA!



Hi, I'm Mrs Whaley, I'm a general teaching assistant, you will also see me in a  few other roles around school, you will find me in the dinner hall, possibly dancing and singing helping with dinners. You'll also find me at breakfast and after school club. 
I have 2 daughters both in school, if you dont already know them, you soon will. I have Neive (9) and Pippa (7).
My favourite place to visit is Isle of Wight, I just LOVE it, everything about it, we visit every year.
I have a dog called Red, he's a black cockerpoo, he is 2 years old and as daft as a monkey, we also have a brown chicken called Anna(from Frozen) My favourite colours are purple (Cadbury purple) and mustard yellow.
I love to read, I even sometimes have several books on the go at the same time. I also love to sew, crochet and bake. 
My favourite food is chicken, chips and peas, mmmmm yummy and ANY icecream,  ice cream is my all time favourite,  I could eat it all day every day. 
I cannot wait to see you all soon.

No comments: