Tuesday 14 July 2020

Meet the TA!

Hello everyone. I am Mrs Mackintosh (or for short Mrs Mack) I am really looking forward to seeing you all and being your HLTA & Teaching Assistant in September!

I know it may feel a little strange to be back in school but don’t worry, we will work as a team to support one another and get through it.

As some of you know, I teach french and art  in school but did you know I love to bake?!

Baking is my preferred pastime at the moment. I bake a variety of cakes and cheesecakes, which the staff and children throughout school will say are quite delicious!
Especially the staff as they are my cake tasters! I’m sure they don’t mind!
I even entered my first competition, the Carlton Fete Bake Off 2020!
I came 1st!
Always have a go, you could surprise yourself - anything is possible!

What is your favourite cake and why?

My love of art began when I was a young child myself and it has grown throughout my adult life. It will be a pleasure to help guide, support and inspire your artistic visions.


Once again, I’m really looking forward to seeing you all in September, keep safe and well.

Mrs Mackintosh
X

No comments: