Tuesday 14 July 2020

Meet the TA!

 

Hello, I'm Mrs Gay and I will be your Teaching Assistant in Red Kite Class, working alongside our new teacher Miss Craven.
What a strange year this has been so far! I have really missed lots of your smiley faces and can't wait to see them again in September.
In January it will be my fourth year at CPS, time has flown by! Before Carlton I worked in a primary school in Lincolnshire and previous to that a very small school in The Yorkshire Dales. 
My spare time at home consists of working and training my 5 Gundogs, feeding and caring for my 2 sheep, chickens and my Guinea Fowl. As you can tell, I LOVE ANIMALS!
My dream is to own some Alpacas, one day my dream might come true...
If you had a dream pet, what would it be and what would you call it or them?
I would  like to wish you a wonderful summer holiday and a safe return in September, when I can see you in class and Forest Schools again. Until then, keep smiling 😀

No comments: